Show us your heart and together we’ll set a world record!
Over the last 25 years, Scotland has carried out over 350 adult heart transplants. Despite all standard modern treatment, transplantation is still the only cure for patients whose lives are threatened or disabled by advanced heart failure.
The Scottish National Advanced Heart Failure Service, based at the Golden Jubilee National Hospital, is dedicated to finding innovative and effective ways to help the 45,000 patients in Scotland with the condition.
Help us celebrate 25 years of heart transplantation in Scotland.
Help us set a Guinness World Record for the largest online photo album of people making a heart-shaped hand gesture.
Help us enhance our services and save more lives by donating £1 for each heart you make – giving life and giving love.
Remember – every single penny from the campaign will be directed towards this life-saving and life-changing service.
Please show us your heart:
- Put your hands together in the shape of a heart. See banner image above.
- Get someone to take your picture.
- “Share” your picture using #Heart25: Facebook: @NHSGoldenJubilee Twitter: @JubileeHospital
- Tag your friends and family to encourage them to take part!
- Donate £1 to support our service: visit https://www.justgiving.com/GoldenJubilee-NationalHospital or text “GJNH25 £1” to 70070 to support the #Heart25 campaign.
Put your hands together in the shape of a heart.
Display your heart anywhere in front of, or around, your body but let us see your happy, smiling faces!
Let’s keep it to one person in each picture. The more pictures we have, the more likely we are to break the record!
Don’t forget to donate! You can support the campaign by making a small donation to: https://www.justgiving.com/GoldenJubilee-NationalHospital or text “GJNH25 £1” to 70070 to donate £1 to the #Heart25 campaign.
Read our press release: TV stars Still Game for national heart campaign
Golden Jubilee National Hospital Charity Number: SC045146