Published: Friday, October 13th, 2017
Public invited to attend, and submit questions for, Golden Jubilee Annual Review
The Cabinet Secretary for Health and Sport, Shona Robison MSP, will Chair the Golden Jubilee Foundation’s Annual Review on Monday 23 October 2017.
Our Annual Review looks back at our activity in 2016/17 and also provides a forward look at our future plans, providing a public forum for analysis, questions and discussion.
Interested people are invited to attend the public session, which takes place at 12pm in the Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel.
If you can't come along in person, you can still ask a question in a number of ways, until 4pm on Thursday 19 October:
- Post on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/nhsgoldenjubilee
- Post on our Twitter page: @JubileeHospital
- Post on our website: www.nhsgoldenjubilee.co.uk/patients-and-visitors/have-your-say/post-new-comment/
- Send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us on 0141 951 5195/5175
We will aim to answer as many as possible on the day and publish the film of this on our social media channels after the event.
Anyone planning to come along is asked to confirm their attendance by contacting our Communications team on 0141 951 5195/5175/5648 or by emailing email@example.com.
Date of release: Friday 13 October 2017