Excellence Awards 2018
Our Excellence Awards recognise those who go the extra mile to provide an excellent service for patients, colleagues and the public.
The Excellence Awards are an important part of our culture at the Golden Jubilee, and our staff value the recognition that this brings to the important work they are doing.
Nominations can be submitted by patients, staff, and members of the public in 10 categories this year.
- Excellence in quality customer care
- Excellence in involvement
- Excellence in quality services
- Excellence in collaboration
- Excellence in innovation
- Excellence in our environment
- Excellence in volunteering
- Excellence in demonstrating our values
- The William Cullen Prize, sponsored by the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh, for Excellence in clinical teaching and/or service innovation.
- Platinum award for significant contribution
Nominations can be submitted until close of play on Wednesday 5 September 2018.
Email your completed nomination form to Comms@gjnh.scot.nhs.uk or post it to:
Golden Jubilee National Hospital