How did we do?
You are the focus of everything we do. And that's why we want to hear what you have to say about us. Anything from a thank you to a general comment or suggestion will help us to improve what we do in the future.
At the Golden Jubilee National Hospital we are dedicated to creating an environment of continuous improvement, ensuring that we are carrying out our commitment to leading quality, research and innovation on behalf of the NHS in Scotland. As such, we welcome all feedback, positive or negative, from patients, visitors and staff.
There are a number of ways to give us feedback as you’ll see below:
Comments and suggestions
You can get in touch with our team and find out more about our services via Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Care Opinion.
- Check out our official Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/NHSGoldenJubilee
- Follow us on Twitter for rolling news and updates at www.Twitter.com/JubileeHospital
- Subscribe to our Youtube Channel at www.Youtube.com/NHSGoldenJubilee
- Let us know about your experience via Care Opinion: www.careopinion.org.uk/ and click here to watch a short video letting you know what Care Opinion is all about.
Please note that all comments left on these websites will be moderated to ensure all content is constructive, relevant and civil: no foul language, abusive content, harassment or bullying of any form will be tolerated. This is in line with our organisational values, which you can find at the following link: https://www.nhsgoldenjubilee.co.uk/about
If you would like to tell us your views about a recent experience at the Golden Jubilee National Hospital – good or bad – or would like to suggest how we can improve, please email email@example.com.
We have a paper feedback form that is available throughout the hospital; you can complete one of these and post in the feedback mailboxes posted through the hospital.
Concerns and complaints
If you have a concern about any aspect of your care we would strongly encourage you to discuss this with a member of staff as often these issues can be quickly resolved. We apologise if your care experience has not met your expectations we would welcome the opportunity to review this and use the learning to improve.
If you would like to discuss your concerns further and/ or you would like to make a formal complaint please contact us using the options below:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call our Feedback & Legal Co-ordinator on 0141 951 5951
- Write to us at: Patient Feedback, Freepost, Golden Jubilee National Hospital
The following documents will provide you with more information about the complaints procedure, please contact us if you have any queries:
- NCHP Public Facing Document
- GJF Complaints Policy
- Handling complaints with care
- Patient advice and support service leaflet
- Feedback and complaints factsheet
To contact the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman (SPSO), please visit their website: www.spso.org.uk/contact-us.
You can also contact the SPSO by post or telephone: Freepost SPSO (You don’t need to use a stamp)
Phone Freephone: 0800 377 7330
Independent advice is also available from the following: