The Golden Jubilee Foundation is an independent NHS Board, employing over 1,700 people in a variety of jobs across the Golden Jubilee National Hospital, Golden Jubilee Research Institute, Golden Jubilee Innovation Centre and Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel.
The Golden Jubilee National Hospital is in the early stages of an expansion plan which will see the hospital double in size over the next few years, creating varied and exciting opportunities in every area.
As a national resource for NHSScotland, the Golden Jubilee National Hospital really stands out from the crowd.
- We have an excellent reputation in providing innovative, high quality, safe, effective and person-centred care.
- Our purpose-built, state-of-the-art hospital is the ideal place to get involved in our clinical innovations and advances in technology.
- We provide the highest standards of clinical skills and nursing care across all of our services.
- We are always reviewing and developing our services to improve the hospital experience for our patients.
- We support our staff to be the best they can be through in-house and external training opportunities.
- We follow a set of values which ensure our patients and colleagues receive the same level of care and support.
- We support our staff and patients in line with the nine protected characteristics established by the Equality Act 2010.
Download our Recruitment information pack.
Find out about staff benefits.