October 17, 2023
Calling all budding artists: NHS Golden Jubilee needs you!
NHS Golden Jubilee will soon open its new Surgical Centre to help treat more patients from across Scotland than ever before.
To help us celebrate, we have launched a fabulous art competition for West Dunbartonshire schools and NHS Golden Jubilee families.
This is your chance to be part of local history as we embark on an exciting new phase of NHS Golden Jubilee’s story.
We want to see your best efforts on the theme of ‘future healthcare’ – so let your imaginations run wild!
Good luck and we look forward to seeing all your entries!
- Create your original artwork by hand in portrait format on A4 or A3 paper/card.
- Your artwork can be a drawing, painting or collage using pens, paint, pastels or pencils. Please do not use crayons or any recycling products.
- Add your name, class and school name to the back of your artwork.
- All entries must be received by Friday 17 November 2023.
- Entries can be sent individually, or schools/teachers can drop them off / send them in bulk to:
Communications and Marketing Department
NHS Golden Jubilee
Prizes will be awarded for winners and runners up in:
- West Dunbartonshire Schools: Primary 1-3 and 4-7, Secondary 1-3 and 4-6
- Golden Jubilee families: Primary and Secondary
What you’ll receive:
- Artwork reproduced at A0 size and displayed in the Surgical Centre for 6 months.
- Winners and runners up event - see your art on display, receive a winner’s certifcate and memento, and have a celebratory lunch.
- Invitation for winners to attend the VIP official opening of the Surgical Centre in Spring 2024.
Click here to download the West Dunbartonshire Schools poster.
Click here to download the Golden Jubilee families poster.